The NaioSTM is the successor to the well-known Easyscan 2 STM and brings together scan head and controller in a single instrument for even greater ease of installation, use, and transportability. The whole setup is very robust against vibrations and can be used in standard classroom situations. With its integrated controller, it hardly takes up any workbench space!
- Atomic resolution in minutes
- Extremely simple handling and reliable operation
- Controller and scan head integrated in a single device
Today, well over a thousand Nanosurf STMs play a crucial role in nanotechnology education around the globe:
- Teachers appreciate the ease of use of Nanosurf STMs, allowing them to offer quick and hassle-free classroom demonstrations to their students.
- Students are motivated by the rapid successes achieved when using the STMs themselves during hands-on training.
- Anyone can safely handle a Nanosurf STM, since STM tips are simply cut from Pt/Ir wire without requiring etching in hazardous substances.
For more details please contact us on +44 (0)1753 822522 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org