The Nano eNabler™ System is a multifaceted tool for printing and manipulating materials at the ultra-micro and nanoscales. Just a few of the applications include:
- Biosensors: Placement of biomaterials on sensor platforms.
- Biomarker screening: Creation of multiplexed biomarker arrays that require minimal sample (a few or even single cells).
- Ultramicro and nanoscale device construction: Precise mechanical placement of materials in defined patterns to seed and/or create novel nanostructures.
- DNA manipulation: Deposition and manipulation of large DNA molecules.
- Sample preparation for AFM: Placement of materials in areas sufficiently small to permit analysis by atomic force microscopy.